Thursday, September 01, 2005

News before Dragon*Con

8 new colored images up. I've kinda stalled out on various projects in the last few weeks, except drawing and coloring. Dragon*Con and a week's vacation are coming up SOON, along with some home repairs. After that I expect to get back to the story I'm drawing and the unpainted puppet and alien/angel. Then I will be working on a griffin doll and probably a few hand puppet costumes that naked little puppets have been waiting a LONG time for. They keep saying they are cold and embarassed. I've got some designs I am very happy with (I took some pictures but can't find them right now), now it's just a matter of getting the right fabrics and getting to work! If you see any aliens or spaceships let them know I want my partner back!

ps I found the puppet costumes One of these days I will get all my folders/ files better organized :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home